Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Fun Saturday with Mom and the kids

It's a day off school for the kids and I. The kids are enjoying sometime outside while I catch up on things like blogging and household duties. The verse that I have been reflecting on this week has been...
2Cor 4:16 -18
16 So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. 17 For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, 18 as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.

1 comment:

For His Glory said...

Awe How I need to meditate on that verse and remind myself that I am here "preparing" for what is to come...To actually think of my life here in light of that verse is really exciting...The kids are precious Karen!! You are such a blessing to your children and husband, what a beautiful example of a wife and mommy you are to those around you...I know you don't want the glory, but Christ is glorified in you my dear friend!!