






Where have the days gone!! This last month has been filled with Our 14th year anniversary and my birthday. David and I got to go out alone on our anniversary what a blessed time we had. Silas learned to do a frog n crawl scoot. It's pretty funny to watch. He gets into crawling position and then drops his belly to the floor and repeats until he gets to where he wants to go. Liam has been fighting off his dragon with his lifesaver and has created a boot camp for himself this month. He has gone throught lots of extra training and will have Colo 3:20 memorized by the end of next month.
Ayla and Holly have enjoyed some extra mommy time this month with ice cream dates and making pottery.
Ayla and Holly have enjoyed some extra mommy time this month with ice cream dates and making pottery.
3 comments:
Hey Karen,
I miss you girl!You must be busy being a mommy and wife!Those pictures are fun to see of the kids!thank you for sharing with me!how have you been darlin?
Yeah!!! Finally a new blog, Karen! It's so good to see you guys and hear what's been going on. I cannot believe how big Silas is! He was only a few days old when I saw him last. Miss you! Christie
YOu are such a precious mommy Karen! I am so encouraged by your joy and diligence in being a godly example to your children, they will surley one day "rise up and call you blessed"...Love you
Post a Comment