Micky Grove Zoo
Six Flags as a family
One tired Silas and one happy Dad. AAAAWWW:0)
Taz took the stroller and Liam tried to figure it all out!!!
Psalms 90:12 So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom. Ephesians 5:15-16 Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, 16 making the best use of the time, because the days are evil.
1 comment:
Yeah, what a fun ending to your summer and blessing to your family!!! :) I miss you and think about you guys often. Okay, now that the craziness of summer is over and schedules are about to get reestablished how about we set something up for us to come visit you guys? I'm going to start teaching dance classes again and the kids are going to be doing some extra curricular activities but when all of that gets sorted out we can sit down with our calendars and pick a day (once or twice a month) to fellowship! :) I really miss your fellowship! :( Love you guys lots! ♥
Post a Comment