
What Does The Bible Say About That?
by Carolyn Larsen ( ages 8- 12)
I bought this book recently that was recommended by a friend. One of the girls was testing my authority. I reached for the book and used it before we talked. It was a wonderful tool to use. Why do I think this? It began with the sinful thoughts and then had the scripture right below it. Then below the scripture it said:" Time to face the facts" and below that was then" Today I will... It put it all together for me so all I did was add to it. And it kept me on the subject and not long winded. Then with Today I will...I had her pray about these things herself or with me if she wanted the help. Maybe you will also find this book helpful.
Prov. 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go;
even when he is old he will not depart from it.
Prov.12:1
Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge,
but he who hates reproof is stupid.
3 comments:
I LOVE a new recommendation! Thanks, Karen...and just in case you didn't know...Sovereign Graces' new kids CD on the fruits of the Spirit just came out!
I love having sisters in christ that can encourage with resources to helping grow our children in the way of truth for life:)thank you!!I will try to get both the book Karen! and the new cd that just came out that Kristin had mentioned!!
Karen, I am thankful God has placed it on your heart to share this. Thank you. I love books that tell how to apply God's word to training up His little lambs. :) I will definitely have to check this one out!
Post a Comment