




We have been home bound all week due to Liam getting, "Hand, Foot, and Mouth". Liam wasn't very happy for a couple days, but now he's well and only has blisters waiting to heal. Silas came down with it and his fever lasted longer than Liams but now his is also gone. I was pretty worried about Silas because he had a cough along with his fever. I wasn't sure if it was brocidous or just what Liam had. I prayed for wisdom and waited...then Silas showed up with a blister on the end of his tongue. I was thankful that I knew what he had and God used it to relax me. He has faithfully taken care of us this week byhaving my parents bring over Popsicle, yogurt, and watermelon for the boys. They also went to Trader Joes for me!! What a blessing all of this was. And the kids had sometime to show thankfulness for what they have and be more creative. Enjoy the pictures above of some of the things they did.Psalm 85:11
Faithfulness springs up from the ground,
and righteousness looks down from the sky.
3 comments:
I love your creativity Karen! I know your children are growing up with such a precious love for you and your way of making precious memories with them :)
Ditto "For His Glory"!!! I was thinking the EXACT same thing! Karen...what did you use for paint that they got to paint their bodies?
Okay I ditto the same lol !! I love how you are making memories that your babies will never forget!They will be so thankful for you and the mom that you are to them!What a blessing Karen you must be to them!
Post a Comment