
Today is day 1 of potty training Liam. It's extra challenging with a crawling toddler added to it. The day started great with Liam on his potty while I read books to him in the bathroom. As I was thinking this I did n't know that Silas was eating dog food in the kitchen. We had to make a couple adjustments as to where his potty is. After a couple accidence and some sucesses Liam seemed to be doing well. Then he had another accident and was very angery about it. He start to scream, "I WANT MY DIAPER!!!" Then we talked about how everyone wares underware and he then calmed down. I think I started him off with too much juice this morning. Now he's playing and going less....he just came running to me and said mommy mommy I have to go potty!! And he did it. To be honest this has felt like a very long day of the same things happening over and over again....I have to go...I'm needed
2 comments:
I forgot what those days were like! :)
How did today go? :)
Ahhh I feel ya sista! Just went through this two months ago! Have fun with wee wee and poo poo!
Post a Comment