Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Holly


Holly is now 6 and what a fun day it was. Her day started with Grandpa and Grandma taking her out for breakfast, shopping for a new dress, and getting her nails done.

Then she did some school and took a nap in time for her Pajama party.



I think I had more fun than the kids did. They did relays and made ice cream Sundays and just played. It was a very laid back simple party with low cost frills.




4 comments:

The Pichura Family said...

What a sweet blessing...boy is Holly looking so grown up!!!!
Much love and a Happy Belated Birthday to Holly!!!

For His Glory said...

Karen, What a beautiful heart you shared...It is so true how we are constantly discontent with our state, but I think that's what God wants, because when we start to feel comfortable we arn't growing...So I really do believe it's a good sign when we are constantly questioning ourselves and not happy with ourselves, because it proves we need Jesus and know that we are sinners ...I hope that made sense ??

Matt5verse6 said...

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!!!!

crystal said...

Happy birthday sweet baby girl1she is so grown up