Saturday, June 6, 2009

School is almost out!!

Silas loves his baby food !!
He's working on those teeth coming in.
Liam enjoyed playing in the girls room while they had school. The girls preset the table for company and I found Liam enjoying a pretend meal. He would pick the ice cream :0)
We had a promotion night this last week with our local home school support group.

It was also a talent show and the girls did signing to song with a couple other kids.
Holly and Ayla work on a display broad to highlight some of their school work for the year. As they painted it, Holly did the bottom of her feet and tracked paint on the floor. If was all washable and she had fun cleaning it up.
It was fun to see how different God made the girls . Ayla painted squares for the broads background and Holly did a little bit of everything...including hand and foot prints. From this activity I can see that it is good to plan ahead, but not too far ahead or you will miss out on the fun. The things I learn from the kids. Sometimes I feel like they are teaching me more than I'm teaching them. Psalm 25:9 He leads the humble in what is right,
and teaches the humble his way.

4 comments:

The Pichura Family said...

Oh, Karen! It was such a joy to see the pictures of the girls and to see how God is growing them! Ayla TRULY looks so grown up!!!! :)
And you let Liam know I would have eaten the ice cream too!!!
Love you!

Matt5verse6 said...

I love reading your blog and am thankful God placed it on your heart to do. :) Miss you lots!!! ♥

For His Glory said...

Well I must say you are beginning to be quite the regular blogger Mrs. Karen!! I love seeing th eupdates and how God is graciously carrying you along sweet friend!

crystal said...

Karen,
I love how you post such cute fun pictures of your kids!The girls are so maturing in there faces!Liam looks like David and you and Silas looks like Holly to me!You have beautiful children and Iam sure they are lots of fun!!love ya gal