Sunday, June 14, 2009

Silas went to the hopsital


Silas wanted to ride in an ambulance last night. Silas woke up and wasn't breathing well so I called 911 and we went together. It was a blessing that David was home, because my parents who live around the corner went on a trip. After we got their they gave him a breathing treatment and a steroid to help. He then seemed to be breathing much better and we went home within two hours. He's been in a great mood but not sleeping for a long periods of time. I think it's the steroid that is causing it. The doctors said he has the croup.
I am thankful for God faithfulness in keeping me calm and relaxed during the whole thing. I'm so thankful for Silas and the life that God has given him.

2 comments:

crystal said...

Karen,
Iam so happy to hear that your baby boy is feeling better:)I know those kinds of thins are scary ha?Life is so presious!Thank God for the peace He gave you!He is so presious Karen!!

For His Glory said...

Oh Karen, that must of been scary! I am so thankful Silas is well and that God remains God no matter the trial...