Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Silas is better now


Read the post below if you haven't yet. Silas is doing very well now. He went to the doctor on Monday and she didn't see a need for any more medication.
As you can see in the picture Silas is very happy and always seems to be smiling.
I'm very thankful that he is feeling better. We have so much to be thankful for.

4 comments:

The Pichura Family said...

Oh Karen!
That must have been quiet a scare!!! I am so glad that Silas is doing better...he is such a precious little guy...praying that you are able to catch up on the sleep you have lost this past weekend!!

crystal said...

Oh I would say he is feeling better lol!!that is a really cute picture Karen!Glad to hear he is feeling better and that his doctor appt went great.

For His Glory said...

Yay and Praise God Karen!! PS Thank you so much for my birthday ecard :) Your words blessed my heart dearly...

Matt5verse6 said...

Praise God Silas is feeling better. We miss you guys! Hopefully we will get to see you very soon! ♥