Thursday, September 3, 2009

Little Bits and Pieces


Last week we enjoyed time with friends at the park and having friends over. It was a blessing to fellowship with others who share in your love for Christ. As much as it was fun it was also a time of building each other up in the Lord and my seeing my own ugly sin. God has faithfully answered my prayers in showing me how to deal with my sin so I can continue to see my need for him...Silas is in the dog water again...I have to finish this post I have stopped and started too many already in the last week...I have spent much time in prayer about school and preparing for it and God has faithfully answered those prayers thought my visits with friends this last week. Although it has been very humbling, I am also filled with joy at the same time to know that I can find a place of rest and trust in Christ....Silas is now putting toys in the dog water...I guess I have to use the save a draft option...But I want to finish now, I have to use self control and wait till later...This has been in a draft for over a week...I counted 9 drafts altogether....off to update more

2 comments:

The Pichura Family said...

I loved your honesty about the "draft" button! :) I was just talking to Wendy about that today...sometimes I will start a post in the morning and not get it finished until late in the day! :)

Love you!

Matt5verse6 said...

I love your bits and pieces whenever you find a moment to share what God is doing in your life! I love watching Him at work and can't wait to fellowship with you again!!! ♥