

School starts tomorrow and the kids said today they just want to play tomorrow. I'm
looking forward to it. ( schooling them) I enjoy teaching them and even before I had children I enjoyed teaching children. But teaching my own brings much greater joy. It was so cute tonight...Holly says mommy I am I going to have to do BIG WORD like right away and I said no...let me show you what your work looks like...I showed it to her and she was like okay mom and I wanted to show her more. I have had to learn to hold my tongue many times when it comes to teaching my own children. I tell them too much at times and then they get stress out. Now I spend more time talking with other homeschooling moms about those details. This will be going on the fourth year of teaching Ayla. Ayla is in 3rd and Holly is in 1st, Liam is in potty train school, and Silas is into exploring everything. Silas just graduated from dog water bath school. He finally decided to stick his head in it after two weeks of it being their so now the water has to be outside....I need to get some zzzzzzzzzzz...wow i't not a draft posted...it's new..The kids enjoyed painting their bodies with bio paints while I hit
the books with school preping last week. And Holly made her own homemade mud pie.
1 comment:
What is bio paint?
Post a Comment