irl class, Geography, physical Science, and a show and tell, "The first of the Spirit class. Holly has Math and reading, show and tell, Magic school bus science c
lass, and a Library time. Liam has a preschool type 

class and a Library class. It
is a full fun filled day that starts at 8:30am and ends about 2pm. It's a great break from the regular school day at home and the kids seem to love it. They also get time with others and I get time to be with other moms who also school at home. Today was our second week of Monday classes and what fun it was. Their are some pictures below. At one point I looked over and Silas was alseep. Liam loves hanging out with his friend Braden. I've been so thankful for this group. This group has been such a blessing and God has opened up so many door to talk about him and I've meet so many people to share in our homeschool adventures....Some other things that have been going on...Ayla contiues to play soccer and loves it. It was a blessing that Daddy was home the other day and got to go with us and then we went out for yogurt afterwards. As you can see by the pictures Silas is getting to be assertive with his own selfish ways. He wanted more yogurt and wanted to let everyone know about it. He learned how to push forward with his truck and is slowly learning how to walk. I think he can walk. He
just like
s to walk the walls fast. Today he took 4
steps.


After all of that fun the 3 out of 4 got colds and we had to camp out at home for three days. I had a couple of sleepless nights because of Silas's bad cough. Everyone has recovered and now..I'm almost alseep typing...to make things shorter The pictures below are the ones that we took around dinner time. Silas finally took eveything out of the cabnet and threw it all over the kitchen floor, then Liam was upside down in his chair laught....I't time for bed I'm..
3 comments:
Awww, what fun! I miss you guys! It sounds as though you are having a great time with schooling...though busy! Much love. ♥
Loved all of the pictures and love you!!!!
way cute I love seeing all your pictures of the kiddies
Post a Comment