
Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
The days seem to be moving along so quickly. I never want a minute or day to God by that I don't acknowledge God and what he has done. I have find so much peace and strength in him and that is my motivation for writing today thanking him for that peace.
Today while I was doing school I put Silas in his room with a gate and some toys he hadn't seen in a while. The sweet little guy had fallen asleep in the middle of all his toys. And he is now walking 5-6 steps everywhere. It's such a cute little balance acting walk. I'm so thankful for the children God has given us. I'm even more thankful for the husband that I have. Until next time...
1 comment:
God is so good! And I am very glad you blog so I can see how God is working in your life and the lives of those in your household. Much love and big hugs! ♥
Post a Comment